Aluminum is the material of the present and the future. It is innovation, avant-garde and sustainability, that is why it is the most used material in building enclosures.
It is an ecological and sustainable metal for the following reasons:
– It is 100% recyclable. The recycling process only needs 5% of the energy required to produce the metal in its original manufacture. In addition, recycled aluminum has the same properties as the initially manufactured aluminum.
– It is a key element in the creation of a circular economy and in the reduction of CO2 emissions, due to its infinite reuse and consequent reduction in waste generation.
– It is a durable and strong metal, so the products have a long service life.
– It contributes to energy savings due to the optimal thermal and acoustic insulation that it provides to a home or building.
– The aluminum manufacturing process is sustainable and is carried out based on the most demanding production standards.
Other advantages of aluminum compared to other materials (iron, PVC or wood) are:
– It has the best quality/ price
– It offers more aesthetic options adapting to any style
– Lightweight (1/3 in relation to steel)
– Easy machining and great malleability
– Does not require maintenance
– Excellent corrosion resistance
– It does not burn or emit toxic gases
There are many platforms that reveal the benefits of aluminum: